Showing 1-3 of 3 Results
- 24-ton carbon or E-glass blank depending on model
- UFR-II: Ultimate Flex Reinforcement rod tip technology
- Spin & Cast rods with SeaGuide frames and Zirconium inserts
- Trolling models featuring HD series guide frames
- Durable nylon rod butt on most models. Spinning is EVA
- All models feature durable ABS rod gimbals
- Sarasota rods are backed by a 1-year limited warranty
- The new Okuma ECS Custom rods are constructed with a hybrid 24-ton carbon and e-glass blank technology that features Okuma’s UFR-II: Ultimate Flex Reinforcement rod tip technology for the ultimate in lifting power. With spinning, casting, and trolling rods in the lineup, the new ECS Custom series will adorn the back of your boat nicely.
- Okuma’s ECS Custom Rods consists of nine total rods that come in spinning, casting, and different trolling configurations. There are two spinning rods in the lineup with a 6-foot Heavy and 6-foot, 6-inch Medium Heavy. Three casting rods for live bait and bottom fishing come in 6-foot Heavy, 6-foot, 6-inch X-Heavy and 7-foot Medium actions. There are also two trolling configurations. Two rods feature Roller Stripper and Roller Tip. These rods come in a 6-foot, 4-inch Medium Heavy and 6-foot Heavy action. The other two trolling rods feature all roller guides and are both 6-foot Heavy and X-Heavy actions.
- With the brute strength and drag ripping speed that is possible on the east coast, Okuma went with only high-end components on the ECS Custom rods. All spinning and casting rods feature ALPS deep press 316-grade stainless steel guide frames with zirconium inserts. Models with All Roller Guides feature ALPS RX Series Rollers as well as SeaGuide Neptune Adjustable Rod Butts. All ECS Custom rods also feature machined aluminum, anodized rod gimbals.