- Built with our warmest stretch fleece, The Heritage Fleece Hoody is a stylish upgrade to your old collegiate sweatshirt.
- 67%Viscose From Bamboo 29% cotton 4% spandex
- 350 GSM
- Double layer hood
- Set-in sleeves
- Hand pockets along the side seam
- Ribbed cuffs at sleeve and bottom opening
- Recycled Twill Flannel Dress
- 80% BCI Cotton / 20% Recycled Cotton (185 GSM)
- With a camp collar, deep pockets, large buttons, and a curved hem, the Bonita Dress has all the fun details of a feminine flannel in a comfy, layering silhouette. Designed to be worn buttoned up as a dress, open as a lightweight shacket, or half tucked as a shirt, the Bonita is as versatile as it is stylish. Designed at Jetty HQ.
- Dumji is an annual Sherpa festival held in the Khumbu area during the month of May or June every yea
- r. Along with serious rituals performed by the monks, the festival is celebrated with dance and drinks to honor the anniversary of Guru Rinpoche's birth on the lotus flower.
- 65% RWS extra fine merino wool / 30% recycled nylon 5% alpaca, 1/3Nm
- Inspired by sweaters worn on the first Everest expedition
- Wool is naturally antimicrobial and moisture wicking
- 5 gauge knit
- Provides comfort and warmth
- Hand wash, do not bleach, dry flat, warm iron
- HPS length: 27 1/4″