Outdoor Explorer's Kit
Accessories & Gear
The Explorer’s Essentials Kit is perfect for the modern adventurer seeking to get off the grid and explore trails less traveled. Whether you’re scouting new waters or discovering familiar terrain, these tools will help you navigate, investigate, and stay safe on any expedition. Hit the trail with your binoculars, compass, flashlight, and whistle at the ready in a slick, protective carrying pouch.
- Baseplate Compass with magnifier and ruler. Perfect for learning to read maps.
- The four-function whistle comes equipped with a thermometer, compass, and a magnifier.
- Batteries are not included (AAA batteries required)
- Binoculars offer 8X magnification, FOV 400ft/1003yds, fold down lens cups, focussing wheel, impact- resistant rubber body for improved grip, UV anti-glare protection, lanyard and polishing cloth.
- Compass includes great features for orienteering and map reading with a magnetic floating needle, rotating bezel with luminous markings. A clear map reading base includes a magnifier, metric and imperial scales and detachable breakaway lanyard.
- Flashlight offers 9X 300 LM LED lights, a durable metal body, lightweight durable body with an easy grip lanyard.
- Loud signal whistle with dual scale thermometer, magnifying glass, floating compass and hanging clip
- Protective carry pouch with velcro closure, divided pocket and belt loop.
We are happy to help you with your return or exchange. Just contact us to initiate the process. Be sure to include your order number.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same new, unused condition that you received it.
Returns made within 60 days of your purchase are eligible for a full refund. Any returns or exchanges between 60 and 120 days will be issued a store credit. Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns beyond 120 days.
Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a few days.
Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded.
To return your product, please mail it to:
127 W Main St.
Elkin NC 28621
You will be responsible for paying the shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you may vary.
If you are shipping an item over $75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We can't guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
American Aquatic ships products using FedEx and the United States Postal Service. Most orders are fulfilled within 48 hours of being placed. Curbside pickup is only available during our normal store business hours.
Rates and shipping options are displayed at check out.
When your order ships, you will receive an email notice from firstname.lastname@example.org at the address you specified at check out. If you do not receive a notice, be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folder. This notice will include tracking information.